
Saturday I spent the afternoon with Daddy while Mommy went out for a fancy tea. But in the morning I played in my car on the tennis court. This is super fun!
On Sunday Mommy and I went to the mall. She had a Frappacino and we shared a spinach and feta pretzel, while we walked around in the mall. We went to the card store again to see
balloons and into Victoria Secret to look at the big dots on the walls or "balls." Turns out the music there is very dance-able!
Later Mommy and Daddy finished clearing the tennis court of leaves. I got a ride and helped empty the wheel barrow. After that we all done we got into the pool for the first time this year. My first time EVER. I loved it!
3 comments:
That's the cutest 17 month old *toddler* I've seen!
Rock on buddy, I love your blog!
Wahoo cute Bennett and blue pool water!!!
Post a Comment