Monday, July 28, 2008

hot and rainy weekend






On Saturday my friends I meet last spring all came over to play in the yard and have lunch. We splashed in the little pool and all ate mac and cheese and fruit salad.
Then we played with toys and books in the kitchen. The mommies had fun too, they hadn't seen each other all together since November, they talked and talked! Oh, can you believe there is ANOTHER picture of me crying?

Mom picked me up from a good toy!

After that Mommy and Daddy and I went shopping for bricks. That was hot and
BORING! But we did then go to Houlihan's for dinner. Sunday, I took a nice long nap and then went to New Hope to see my friend Ann with Mommy. She calls me "Little Man". We were going to shop in the cute stores, but then a gigantic rainstorm came in while we were eating...tortillas and sour cream for me. Mommy and Ann got soaked, but I stayed dry in my carriage. I don't know how it happened, but I took ANOTHER! nap. Mommy napped too so I played with Daddy until dinner when we had to wake her up. I'm staying up until 9:30 now, AND I started using a booster seat in the dining room. Maybe no more highchair!



Here is a bonus picture of me playing (with) the Tuba!

BTW, I can say cat now... it sounds like "neeow"

No comments: