Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In Pittsburgh for the Weekend


On Thursday afternoon Mommy and Daddy came to get me at school. The we went out to dinner. I love Mac & Cheese! THEN, we didn't go home...we drove all the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Pittsburgh.

On Friday we had breakfast with Great Grandpa. I ate lots of melon and enjoyed the garden area and playing the piano.

Aunt Kate visited on Saturday afternoon with her friend Brian (Thanks for taking the picture!) I was taking a nice nap before this photo and as soon as it was done I was happy to play in the water again.

Sunday we drove home. This was ok, except for the part where we were stopped for a bad accident. We were three miles back, so we got out of the car and looked at all the doggies and then took a long walk with my stroller. After all that it was 8pm and I was REALLY hungry! All my parents had were pears and cold canned ravoli. Boy, we all wished that we could have made it to see the PA Schroeders!

I'm tired this week from all the traveling and staying up late. Mommy has been calling me a "night owl."

No comments: