Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer Weekend

This weekend was beautiful, actually a bit too warm!


Mommy and Daddy got me my very own guitar! That is what I've been talking about the most since seeing Seasame Street Live. Here are Daddy and me practicing, mine is littler.

On an unusual Friday trip to the grocery store I charmed many ladies while eating this gigantic bagel.

Saturday evening Paula came over to keep me company while Mommy and Daddy went to Longhorn Steakhouse and the movie " I Love You, Man". I was still awake when they got home! ha,ha. I took a nap for Paula from 6-8pm, opps.

On Sunday we went to the Shad Fest in Lambertville, but first the elementary school playground. This is my friend Colin at the swings. We played with my new red, green and blue balls. kicking and throwing!

Mommy and I painted a real fish
to make this print at Shad Fest, while Daddy worked on the shed project.

Later, I helped water the
new plants before we went out for dinner.



Bonus Pictures with no story:
Daddy fixed the FREE bike!
I like to draw in the car!





Happened April 25 & 26,
Written July 16th

No comments: