This weekend "Friend Kate" came to visit. Daddy played at a concert and I gave Mommy my first handful of flowers.On saturday morning Paula came over to play with me and we had lots of fun. Mommy and K8 went to the Hopewell Valley Green Market all day and sold mommy's ceramics. She did the posters for the event too.
Here I am at the Fair and then at Barbara's Hungarian Restaurant...Yummy orange (paprika) noodles (spezle). It was a day full of hiding under signs!


On Saturday night we all took turns drawing on the Biiiig paper with my pen. I gave mommy these flowers Sunday morning and then took them all back. One had a stem so I pulled that off.
It was "Trash".
Daddy had a concert at the Armory to support soldier's familys at home.And Finally, did you know that anything that
can stay on your head is a hat?!
No comments:
Post a Comment