Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Week Weekend

I'm starting with a How-Big-am-I? Picture...
Nov 2007 Nov 2008

On Tuesday we celebrated Thanksgiving at school with Rice Krispies, jello and a game of Stick-the-feather-on-the-turkey.

Pictured---Kyra, Bennett, Brandon, Jonathon and Miss Amira.

Sunday Night I almost got out of the crib! That was exciting for Daddy. So starting monday night I've been sleeping on the full-sized guest bed. Here I am on Thursday for my nap...I'm hugging Burt. Mommy fell asleep here with me. She woke up just in time to take bread out of the famously inconsistant oven. And then snap this picture.

In the afternoon we celebrated Thanksgiving with Andrea's Family. Football, Jumping and Vacuuming? You know...anything new is fun!

Friday Jennifer came over for the morning to play while Mommy went to work and Daddy finished sleeping. (Mommy note: I saw Twilight on Wednesday and HAD to go to work on Friday, what a waste of time!)

We stayed at home all day on Saturday. It was snowy in the morning, see top picture, and I played Blocks, and danced with Balloons all morning. Saturday night...Big surprize! We ate at Houlihan's.
I can't even remember what we did all day Sunday but we didn't go out. Mommy is anti-thankgiving shopping. But we did go to HIRib for dinner on Sunday.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't nap and Mommy took a three hour nap after Daddy got up. (Mommy Note: Can a nap be Three hours?!?) Daddy took me on a car trip/Nap ride before dinner.

And after dinner, I did this cool "Mellisa and Doug" puzzle and then played with sunglasses until bath-time. (Image below rated PG)

No comments: