Monday, December 22, 2008

First Weekend of Winter aka Hanukka Weekend

The only thing I can remember from friday is that we had pizza for dinner.
Saturday was cold and snowy so we stayed at home all morning playing and watching Elmo. Mommy and I each took a long nap, for lunner (lunch-dinner time, like brunch) we had breakfast food at IHOP. I was ate jam with a knife.

We were on time for church, and then had homemade chili for dinner. Who knew Mommy could cook?!

Sunday was another quiet, snowy day, starting at borders for some shopping, houlihans for lunch,
no nap-I played music instead...

Then we decorated the Christmas tree.
I really like the lights!
I even put a few ornaments on the tree.
Mommy and I are on the cover of the
newsletter from school! We're famous now.

Posted 1/12/09 just a little late!
Brick Path Update: Thanks for checking K8...The brick path has been finished. Mark took several days off to get it done.

No comments: