Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Social Weekend

Oh boy, This was a busy weekend! Saturday started out at home. Well I guess that's not a surprise...what I mean is that Mommy and I were at home until it was time to go to a birthday party!


It was held at the Uptown Playaround and was for Alex's 2nd Birthday. We played with a giant parachute and there were also toys, slides, pizza and cupcakes to decorate! Here I am just eating out of the little cup of sprinkles.

Saturday was cloudy, rainy and cold. So...not good for the brick path. Instead Daddy Mommy and I picked up a new dishwasher at Uneeda Appliance! Shiny black with lots of space and well priced!

Then, since we were in the area, we ate dinner at Houlihan's. I am super attached to Mommy right now and would not let her out of my sight. I hope Daddy doesn't mind too much. Here I am being a big goof with my spoons. This made Mommy and Daddy laugh. And made a couple waitress say "Oh, he's too cute!"

Sunday Morning I went with Mommy to ANOTHER craft fair. What is wrong with her? this is kinda like torture! But we met Andrea there and walked around a lot. I got to play with a nice string instrument....

At the mall later, Mommy wanted to take a cute picture of me in front of the "Santa Land" that isn't open yet. But I did one better and snuck in and ran around a bit! Mommy even tried to catch me. Hee, hee. Talking of Santa...check out the stocking Mommy made me! It is made from felted wool, a class she took this fall.


After our mall trip Mommy and I met Amanda and her mom at the Princeton Library.




By the end of the night on Sunday I had FOUR balloons, and lots of fun rough-housing with daddy before bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid!