This was a yucky weekend. It all started on Wednesday, Mommy and Daddy both took 1/2 days to take care of me while I was sick. Here I am with Daddy at 6:00 a.m.Mommy took over until Noon...we watched tv and napped. I cried a bit and was cranky, mommy wanted me to eat but I said "No way!" Eventually Daddy took my cold and felt awful too. A fever, chills and a headache. Yikes! no wonder I was such a grump.
I was back to school on Thursday morning, grumpy but fever-free! Turns out I nearly fell asleep at the lunch table on Tuesday, if Mommy and Daddy had known about that I don't think they would have been so surprized that I was sick.

Friday Pizza Night came along and I just didn't need anyone to cut up my pizza. I got an entire slice and ate it from the wide end to pointed tip. I LOVE Chesse!
Saturday was fun. I saw Andrea and her Mommy at a craft fair and got my first "Happy Meal". Those chicken nuggets are good! It was rainy and yucky out so we went to a mall with a play area in PA. I led the other kids in "head-first-down the slide". Jason said I was a leader, but Mommy says "instigator!" We spent about 45 minutes there before we got a balloon and went home.
When I woke up from my nap it turned out that Mommy went to tea and shopping (Mom note: for winter Bennett clothes) without me! After church that evening K8 visited us and we had dinner at home...chicken, corn and eggs.
Sunday morning it was discovered that all four of my insisors had broken through. That hurt a lot and I let everyone know it. I was having some serious mood swings! Mommy thinks I look like a baby vampire...

Mommy and K8 were excited to see the See's logo in a shop window. I don't get it but they were nearly jumping with joy. (Mom Note: opens 11/6 through the holidays)
The day was cold but Daddy got more of the path down. It is almost done and if we could just have one more dry weekend it will be finished.

We had dinner at Longhorne Steakhouse with Kate. I fell asleep on the way home and so got to skip my bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment