



Mommy and I raked leaves after my nap and I enjoyed playing in them, and just like last week, I was supervising all the work that day. We only got the tennis court 1/3 complete...

Daddy was trying to get the walkway done. I helped by going to watch the dogs play across the street. They had a visitor so there were four! ALL weekend. We even found some "dead" tennis balls to share with them!
And Mommy and I played in and around the hammock. What a nice swing! Mommy pushed me very high! I giggled and giggled!



The day ended with a nice dinner with our friends Andrea and Jason at the Outback Steakhouse. Of course, I had Mac and Cheese.

Sunday started out with a double bowl meal. Life cereal and Cherrios, two spoons and two bowls. I took mommy's cereal! Hee hee.


Then we met some friends at Terhune Orchard.



We saw farm animals, took a tractor ride and I ate my first donut!
I
did some more construction with Daddy and we went to dinner at Sunny Garden where I saw the Biggest Balloon! It was 3 feet across and shiny!
No comments:
Post a Comment