Mommy sit down.I like to have her feed me breakfast even though I CAN do it myself.
I did some construction work with Daddy on Saturday afternoon. Carrying and pouring rocks for a foundation. And taking down some small trees. But mostly I supervised.

I really like daddy's tuba. Mommy and I spent some time inside so Daddy could get some work done on the path Saturday afternoon.

I can carry just about anything! On the way out of school on Friday...I just really needed to point out Mr Iram and on Sunday I was able to carry it all by myself! 
Here is a preview of my Halloween costume...
I wore it here to get our church directory picture taken ... Elmo and Ernie came too.
Mommy and Daddy had a nice dinner for their anniversary. We all went to The Brothers Moon in town. The appetizer was good and I got to take one then the other for walks when dinner came! Wow was this curtain fun to run around!

Oh, the bumps and bruises? Yeah, I fell a lot and scraped my lip and hands. I fell off the slide and was just generally testing limits.
Plus look at Our friend K8 inthe local paper!
No comments:
Post a Comment