Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tropical Storm Hannah Weekend

I went through the transition to a new classroom last week and am now in toddler one.
Back with Amira, my first teacher! I gave my old class room some books and my new classroom a book also. We found these fun apple bags at Target and I colored in some apple cards that Mommy made!

Because of the rain (100% chance), Daddy canceled the plan to start the brick
path to the front of our house. But it was too late to cancel the babysitter. So Daddy when to Home Depot and Mommy went to the salon for colors.

Sunday was nice and we did our standard stop at the mall, spending most of our time at Pottery Barn Kids...It's like a toy store! I learned how to use a chair to get onto a bed.

We also played in the yard and went
to Home Depot and played with a star balloon and then went out to dinner.

Have you seen the pictures Mommy used to take with me and these stuffys? It's been a while and now none of them are bigger than me!

No comments: