Tuesday, September 30, 2008

rainy last september weekend

This weekend started out with a misty rain in the morning, but Mommy and I went ahead with our outside plans. There was a bagpiper at our corner waiting to play for the runners of the annual 10K race through town and on our street.

We started out at a church rummage sale. $2 a bag on this last day. We found lots of cool toys, including Bert who I found under a table.

We picked up landscape supplies for Daddy on the way to the art fair in New Hope, PA.

At the fair we saw two of Mommy's pottery friends at a booth, right by this PUDDLE! It started to get warm and stayed humid, but was not raining.

The Please Touch Museum had a display and Mommy is really good at making BIG bubbles!










And I lifted the bar-bells. Sorry about the sideways movie! :)


In the evening we missed church, but not dinner at The Outback. There was a long wait so Daddy and I walked the benches.


Sunday it was really raining! Good thing we did outside things on Saturday!

We drove to the Hong Kong market in New Brunswick and then had a great yummy lunch at Bertucci's. I really like using a fork. I brought Bert with me!

I napped in the car, but I didn't take even one nap at home!

Mommy left to get "the last pedicure of the summer" with Andrea.

After mommy's pedicure we all went to home depot for some supplies for our new shed. For dinner we had a pizza then a fast bath.

At school, during the week, I eat without a bib and like to pour my own cereal and milk.

No comments: