Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday and Snow Weekend

This has been a very long weekend! Thanks to the Christmas holiday, and some snow I've had 4.5 days at home! Thursday at school we made "gingerbread" houses and invited our parents for snacks!










Christmas Eve day I went with Mommy to the Holiday Outpost where Mommy (and about 40 other artists) were selling their work. We were there from 11 til 3 when Daddy came to get me.


Mommy stayed til 6pm, and then we went to the Christmas Eve service at church. We sang songs and had candles too!



Before bed I wrote a note to Santa and left out two cookies.

On Christmas morning I opened my stocking to find what Santa had left me!

He gave me the Monkey I really wanted, some candy and tangerines and some other fun toys.

After Daddy got up we called/Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa S. Here we are...







And next the aftermath of the gift opening.









And here are two favorites: Monster Towel and a Big Wheel!









We even went to our favorite restuarant for Christmas Dinner.

No comments: