Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend


A big tree fell in the yard a few weeks ago (like 9!) There have been so many down in the area the cost was crazy so Mommy and Daddy waited until the price went down a bit. Finally I am able to play on the tennis court again! Here I am watching tv.

We found out on Friday evening that the new appliances would be delivered Saturday between 10-2p




BEFORE side-by-side fridge/freezer:















AFTER french door fridge/Bottom freezer:















After the appliances were in place we went to the consinment store, the playground (played tic-tac-toe with Daddy) and then the pizza place!


Sunday morning Mommy and Andrea took me to Art all Night, a 24 hour art exhibit. We will participate next year! Anyone can get one piece into the show and sell it too.

My favorite animal, the Orca was seen early!

The exhibit was in an old factory with high ceilings and fans since it was so hot!




This is my "Bird Eating Worms" drawing.





Silly C-ko is drinking out of my pool, I'm surprised she doesn't fall in or pop the pool!




No comments: