

There is a lot of building going on there and so there are trucks and dirt near this big field.

All week I have been playing my new game... Throw-Rocks-in-the-Water. First, Mommy or Daddy finds a rock for me and then I throw it in the ditch near the house. I can do this for 20-30 minutes at a time! Even c-ko likes to watch me do this!
On Saturday afternoon we went to "Pennington Day" We walked a lot and found a new playground behind an elementary school! It is very shady and fun. There were many kids there.
Mommy helped me climb the ladder and Daddy helped me jump in this circle of platforms!The 119th Anniversary Blawenberg Band Concert was this Sunday!

A peek backstage
This is my new favorite book: I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean!Animal of the week: Catapillar!
Happened May 16 & 17, Written July 20th